Welcome New User!
In order for students to participate in CA - SBC, you MUST add classes and teams. Once you know the details of your classes, please complete the following steps to complete registering your students:
- Login to your CA - SBC teacher account, visit the ‘Game Area’ and select the ‘Class(es)/Team(s)’ page from the menu on the left.
- Click on the ‘Add Class’ link to register a class.
- Enter your class information and click the checkmark box icon to create the class.
- Repeat to add multiple classes.
- Click on the grey ‘+’ box icon beside a class to access the 'Add Team' feature.
- Enter the number of teams in the text box (remember SBC rules require a maximum of 4 students per team).
- Click the ‘Add Team(s)’ link.
- A list of usernames will appear on this page.
- Make sure to add teams for each class.
Teams: Your passwords must be changed by your teacher before you can submit any inputs.
Teachers: You can change your teams' passwords for the first time on the main page of your teacher area.
Online Tutorials are available to assist teachers and students with the use of the CA - SBC system. To visit the tutorials page click HERE!
Go to CA - SBC Game Area.